Oh, how I love thee Summer. We’ve really been blessed with some amazing weather here in the prairies and I’m enjoying it thoroughly!
I’ve also been spending tons of time in our new kitchen at home cooking and preparing delicious Summer inspired recipes and these next 10 are on my M U S T – T R Y list!
Have a looky-loo at these and let me know which ones you will add to your must-try list!
1. I’ve been dairy free since January now, and I am thinking it might be time to try introducing it into my diet again… this Strawberry Caprese Salad might just have to be the recipe to do it with!! Oh..mmm…geeee….this looks amazing!
2. These Chipotle Turkey Guacamole Burgers in a lettuce “bun” look incredibly mouthwatering and fit the bill for a little low-carb dinner!
3. Whoa, the colours, the beautiful, vibrant colours in this amazing Rad Rainbow Raw Pad Thai salad are the selling point for me!
4. I’m always a fan of simple and this summer salad looks simple as can be! Perfection with the grilled corn and shrimp skewers! Yes please!
5. We aren’t camping a ton this summer, but the next chance I have around a campfire I’m going to cook up something delicious – like this foil packet meal that makes my mouth water!!
6. Speaking of camping… did someone say Healthy Smores?!
7. Next summer my plan is to get a little… very little garden going in my yard (I’m worried I couldn’t manage a big one!) and I want to grow swiss chard.. and then make these wraps but use swiss chard instead of cabbage!
8. Oh, and W H O doesn’t love sangria?? Especially skinny sangria! ;)
9. Zucchini… also known as summer squash is one of my absolute faves… which leads me to this must-try recipe for Mediterranean Zucchini Sticks!
10. Replace the Nutella with natural peanut or almond butter and the plain flour with whole grain flour and woweeee… gimme this summer berry pizza P R E T T Y P L E A S E!
That’s my list folks! Hope you enjoy it!
Have a wonderful week and stay tuned for another delicious and healthy recipe coming to you later this week!
Nutritionist in the Kitch